How Marketer And Machine Will
Learn To Work Together
Cognitive technology, or artificial intelligence (AI), has always had a way of capturing the public’s imagination.
For tech enthusiasts, constantly imagining how new technology can improve the efficiency and quality of everyday life, debates surrounding the open-ended potential of autonomous computing has generated plenty of excitement and optimism. To the general public, however, the upside hasn’t been as clear to see.
But the truth is that cognitive technology is already an active part of the world around us, powering everything from our smartphones to our plumbing. More importantly, its advance into the workplace should be seen not as a foreign invasion, but as a boon to human workers still adapting to an increasingly digital marketplace.
Download this whitepaper to:
- Understand how to perfect the balance
- Find out why AI marketing technologies makes sense in our big data world
- Learn about Blackbox marketing vs. Glassbox marketing
- Recognise how artificial intelligence technologies free up human brain power and intellect
- Discover the best practices for implementation