Autonomous Media Buying
Download this industry FIRST and ONLY study on how brands and agencies are adopting and experiencing artificial intelligence in marketing.
In late 2017, we set out to determine the nuances in mindset between two distinct AI user groups: brand and agency marketers. The results of the survey are now available in this industry first report. The report compares where each group stands on a variety of topics such as the performance and efficiency benefits that are most important to each, which tasks they’ve found most difficult to give up to a machine, and their upfront reasons for resistance, if any.
Survey respondents were asked about AI marketing tools in general, as well as specifically about their experiences with Albert.
Key findings in this report include:
- Artificial Intelligence is helping brands and agencies transcend silos: 33% of respondents are using AI across three marketing channels.
- Brands specifically value efficiencies that free up their time for creative or higher-level strategic activities.
- Agencies are more likely to apply AI insights across silos and campaign-wide.
- Both brands and agencies, 7 out of 10 to be exact, are looking to AI to get more value from their marketing investments.
- Albert works straight off of your accounts – all metrics and spend are visible and owned by you
- Albert operates as a source of truth between Google and Facebook with no inherent biases
- Inside Albert provides marketers an “under-the-hood” look into how Albert breaks down the campaign activity including high performing media, regions, audiences, creatives, etc
Ad Fraud be gone, Albert has no use for you
- Identifies and weeds out fraudulent traffic sources as they appear along the campaign journey, without the need for regular human supervision
- Stores all source information to apply to all future purchasing decisions ensuring current and future campaign safety while focusing budget and learnings on bot-free traffic sources